BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend aka Girls Weekend!!

I am so lucky to have amazing friends in my life…… Labor Day Weekend “Little Sarah” came over from MT. to spend the long weekend in Spokane with me! She arrived late Friday night, and like high school BFF’s we stayed up tells midnight gossiping. We spent the weekend shopping, stuffing our faces at Pig out in the Park, Riding the gondolas, manicures/pedicures, Girls Night Out (sushi & drinks w/ Vicky & Dani), Paint your own pottery, and watching Julia Roberts movies. I couldn’t have asked for a better girl’s weekend (Adam included). Speaking of Adam I have to say I have one of the BEST husbands in the whole world. He made us breakfast every single morning and let up gossip with no interruptions every night. Life is good!!

0 comments: