BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Puppy Love

Kingston (our Cocker Spaniel) has always been mommy’s little protector. Kingston and I have been attached every since I got sick, he loves spending time on my lap and taking naps with me. He really doesn’t like it when Adam tries to hug and kiss me Kingston thinks he need to be right in the middle of us (he should be the one giving kisses)….lol I think it’s funny, Adam not so much!
Adam and I were recently “play” fighting and Kingston got VERY upset and started growling and barked at Adam, I guess he didn’t get the memo about the “play” part! Things have recently started to get better ever since Adam has been staying home during the week I think they are bonding more….I can only imagine what things are going to be like once we have a baby.

0 comments: