BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Position Queen

As all of you know I have been reading Tori Spellings book “Mommy wood”. The last chapter I read she was talking about how Tori became obsessed with slathering her pregnant belly with positions & lotions, it made me laugh – That’s me!! (All accept the pregnancy part).

I have a nightly ritual…..
1. Wash Face
2. Toner
3. Lotion
4. Eye Cream
5. Neck Cream
6. Foot Cream
7. Hand Lotion
8. Once a week face mask
9. Etc…

I have been obsessed with Positions & Lotions ever since I was a kid. I think I am afraid of aging (even though my mom looks amazing for her age)….and all she does is wash her face with dial soap and aply lotion.
I would love to know if I am alone on this! Adam thinks I am crazy and I smell like a drug store, but I swear it works.

0 comments: