BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Life is good!!

Adam and I are coming up on 3 months of being married! Wow, where does all the time go? I have to admit the 1st month was NO…”Honeymoon Stage” but now that we have both settled in and are getting used to the idea of being married. Things are getting so much better!!
Both Adam and I have really stepped up and started supporting each other, I love that I no longer have to nag about the little things.
The other night it was about 10:30pm and I was checking emails, I stopped for a second and looked around for Adam he was in our master bedroom turning the bed down and moving the fan so it would keep us cool (it has only been getting down to 85’ at night…ugh!). I said O’ Adam you are such a great husband ….he said no you’re the BEST wife, it made my heart melt! I really couldn’t have asked for a better partner. Later that night when I went to get into bed my ring box was open and I had an ice cold glass of water…..What a great man! xoxo

0 comments: