BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The normal week in the life of a Newlywed.....

My weekly to-do list!!

I am forever making a list of things I need to get done. Why is it when you check 1 thing off you always seem to add 20 more?
· Costco Run
· Grocery shopping
· Bank
· Clean the bathroom
· Vacuum
· Hang up clean clothes (probable the number 1 thing I dislike the most)
· Find something for dinner
· Unload the dishwasher
· Finish my Book on Blub.com
· Clean out Kingston’s Pool
· Get frames to finally hang up some wedding photos
· Pay bills (O’ wait I spoke to soon, this is my number 1 thing I dislike the most)
· Paint my toe nails….Yes I have to place this on my to-do list or it won’t get done!
· …ect!

My to-do list's are already so long with just the two/three (including Kingston) of us I can’t even imagine what they are going to look like after we have a baby.

0 comments: