BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Saving a Buck!


I never thought I would be one of those wives that clipped coupons and search around for a deal (not that I was above all that, I just grow up in a family where it wasn’t something we did).Now that I am the only one working I have started looking for deals and finding coupons in the Sunday paper that have really saved us some money.

I’m really not sure why I haven’t been doing this all along. I have turned it into a kind of game; I am always trying to see how much I can save every time I go to the grocery store and only by things on sale.

I would love to find a great web site that could help find more coupons. Please let me know what some of your favorite money saving web sites are!!

1 comments:

Traci said...

I have a few sites on my blog that I have helped me save TONS!