BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Life is a rollercoaster

Monday wasn’t such a great day around the Anderson-Prevatte household. Adam had been let go from his auto technician job of over a year. I automatically went into panic; he was the primary money maker in our family. I just keep telling myself take one hour at a time, God will only hand you what he thinks you can handle. We set down as a family and made a game plan. I am so thankful that Adam is such a hard worker and isn’t willing to tell our family down. He already applied for 7 different jobs and went on one interview, all within two days of being let go. I am keeping my fingers crossed and keeping my faith that things will all work out, and this is all just gods way of brings us closer as a family.

0 comments: