BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

25 Random Facts about me

1. I am a crazy list maker....can you tell by this quiz!!
2. I plan everything to the last T, I think that is my OCD.
3. I really enjoy cooking dinner in some way it makes me feel like a good wife.
4. I love sushi
5.I have a new found respect for Beer Pong.
6. I am very bossy...YES I said it!
7. I love punctuation and I know I over use it...!!!???
8. I am a sucker for magazines; I would buy them all if Adam would let me!
9. I have always wanted to travel around the world.
10. I really believe we had the most AMAZING wedding.
11. My two favorite movies are Dirty Dancing/Breakfast at Tiffany's
12. I am a member of the Republican Party, but I believe in gay rights/everyone should have the opportunity to marry whomever they want.
13. I watch WAY too much TV
14. I love all the Harry Potter Movies.....ya! I know I’m 12 at heart!!
15. I confess I am envies of all the wife’s/mothers who keep a blog...I wish I knew how to get started and stay motivated!
16. I love 80’s music
17. I love the smell of fresh cut grass so much I have body wash that smell just like it.
18. When I wake up in the middle of the night I look over at Adam and just smile.
19. I love using BIG words when I argue with Adam it make me feel really smart...that is so retarded I think this quiz is helping me realize I am crazy!
20. I love giving my friends advice...
21. I get told all the time my voice sounds like an answering machine...lol maybe I missed my calling.
22. I think about baby names all the time....hoping the next few years go by fast, so then maybe we will be ready to start a family.
23. I didn’t really like Adam when I first meet him I think my words were “I will never date that guy, he doesn’t talk” and now we are married and he won’t STOP talking.
24. I pray each night my new wedding consulting business takes off....I really believe it’s the best career choice for me.
25. I have had the same BEST friend since the day I was born. Not to mention all the amazing friends since...so thankful for all of you!!
This is harder than you would think! 25 is a lot!

Question 15 made me think...there is no time like RIGHT NOW!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

LOL!!! I LOVE # 23. Too funny.

Natalie Anderson-Prevatte said...

Funny yet so true!!