BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Part 2: Things your mother never tells you…

So Adam and I had some time yesterday so I thought I should stop by my bank and take care of switching my Credit/Debit cards over to my new last name (Anderson-Prevatte). I thought it would take at max 15 minutes ….O’ was I ever wrong. I even made sure to bring all the esencial documentation…Certified copy of our marriage license & my new driver’s license with my correct last names. The thought never crossed my mind that my name might not fit on the cards….WHAT!! Is Natalie Anderson-Prevatte really that long?? 23 characters really isn’t that much!! So my options where to remove the last E in Prevatte BUT they couldn’t guarantee that some stores wouldn’t decline the card since it didn’t match my driver’s license OR to group my two last names together!! So my NEW last name is ANDERSONPREVATTE (thank god it’s just on my cards and nothing else)…..Lucky me!! If this doesn’t qualify for thing your mother doesn’t tell you I don’t know what would, Stay tuned for more installments!!

2 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

LOL! That's hilarious!! Was there a part 1 to things your mother never tells you?? I missed it. I never even thought about hyphnating my name, but it would have just sounded weird, Sherenna Walsh-Hansen. Alot of women are doing it these days though. Have fun with all the other name changes.

Natalie Anderson-Prevatte said...

Thanks!! Part 1 was the idiots guide to newlywed life...I guess I should of labled it Part 1....lol