BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Newlyweds Firsts

Funny how un-motivated I can get after one day of blogging!!
So this weekend I went to my 1st Baby Shower as a Newlywed, they should have of renamed it ask the only girl with-out a kids a Million Questions. When? Why? What are you waiting for!! After all those question I thought they might ask HOW!!
Who would have thought the girl with no kids would be the center of conversation at a baby shower!
I think if I get invited to another I just might have to polity decline and just send a gift!

Speaking of 1st I got my first look at all my Wedding Photos on Sunday … I couldn’t be more excited and overwhelmed all in one. Our photographer took 1561 photos of Getting ready, Ceremony, Reception, and After Party!! Now she is asking me to pick my Favorite 100 so she can finish making our photo album. Where do you even start? See what I mean about overwhelming!!

Wow, I kind of see my people are obsessed with blogging ….it feel really good to get this all off my chest and vent. I am really going to try and keep this blog up to date.
Don’t hold your breath you might pass out..lol

0 comments: