BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Falling into the everyday married rut!!

Falling into the everyday rut….
I noticed that once you’re Married you kind of fall into this rut…. Monday looks the same a Thursdays and ect…. The date night seen to slowly disappear and you find yourself twitting your thumbs. I was so tired of spending my nights staring at the TV, I came up with a cheap Date Night List. From this list Adam and I made a pact to set aside one night a week as date night.
Date Night Ideas:
Bowling
Picnic (In your backyard or park)
Pottery Painting
Art Gallery
Local Concert
Bathroom Spa (Light some candles and throw in some bubble bath)
Movie Theme Night/Dinner (Pick a movie and par the theme with dinner)
County Fair
Ethnic Dinner
Cooking Class (Get a group of friends to come over and bring a recipe/ingredients and start cooking!!)
Farmers Market
Brunch (Weekend date)
Game Night
Comedy Show
Bicycling
Wine/Beer Tasting
Mini Golf
Camping (Send the night in your back yard)

I hope this list helps bring back the dating spark!!

0 comments: