BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Men think car parts ….. Women think SHOES!!

Just another day in the Life of a Newlywed!


I made the mistake on walking outside when Adam was working on our Volkswagen Jetta. I then made another mistake by asking him what he was doing. (For those of you that don’t know Adam is an Auto Technician) He answered by giving me a lesson on battery life and voltage (lucky me)!! Because I’m slow/ dumb about cars I asked why does your battery connecter “thingies” look different from mine in our Nissan Xterra?
Someone should have stopped me right then and there. He then started explaining to me why he needed upgraded “thingies” because of his sound system!! Just to let you all know a little about me I relate everything to money, so I then asked how much did those cost (and that is where I went wrong I should have just walked away) he replayed $50 for the right and $75 for the left…OMG!! When I said WHAT!! He said that’s nothing the electrical cords running from the battery to his sound system where $250 and $175. I then finally took my own advice and walked away thinking to myself I could of bought an amazing pair of shoes with all that money $$!!
I learned a lot from all this…never ask (What are you doing?) because you DON’T want to know.
…..trust me.

2 comments:

Becky said...

No pair of shoes is worth that much money. I could buy at least 3 pairs of nice shoes with that much. LOL! I'm as lost as you are on the car parts.

Natalie Anderson-Prevatte said...

Shoes are my weakness!!