BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why do men act 5yrs old when they don’t get there way??

I am pretty sure I married a 25 year old man….But I could be wrong, the second he doesn’t get what he wants he turns into a 5year old brat. Adams inner child always seem to appear when I won’t buy him ice cream at the store…. Wow!! I can’t wait to actually have a 5year old child to see how accurate his impression really is….lol I really hope I am not the only wife in America having this issue. My re-accruing line to Adam is ” I’m your wife not your mother so grow up” It seem to work most of the time!! I guess the whole kicker to all of this is that it’s all over Ice Cream what a childish thing to throw a fit over.
I’m sure Adam is going to love to hear that I am airing all our dirty laundry all over the internet, but I really believe starting this blog is helping me vent about all the little thing that drive a Newlywed Nuts.

1 comments:

Becky said...

I tried to post this comment like...yesterday...lol...but blogger was being funky. Anywho...What's wrong with ice cream?!?! lol!