BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

“The Married Girl”

It’s kind of weird being the only married girl in my group of girlfriends. I love hearing all about the “guy of the week” and getting to talk about all there funny dates….But I would love to have a friend I could talk to about married stuff…Like...why do you have to repeat yourself five hundred time to get things done? And why do they sometimes only think of themselves…ugh!! My signal girlfriends have great advice too but it’s just not the same.
Marriage isn’t always cup cakes and roses…..It’s hard!!
Don’t get me wrong being married is everything I have ever wanted but I would love to have a sounding board. I sometimes feel I am the only person in the world going throw this. I would love to know it’s just not me and if the things I am going throw are “normal”…ok maybe normal wasn’t the right word….lol

2 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

I love being married as well, but I think marriage is one of the hardest things that we ever have to do because it's on going forever!

amanda131 said...

I don't have many married friends eaither, it's hard... I agree.....