BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Ice Cream dilemma Part 2:

Yesterday I text Adam and asked if he needed anything from the store? Here was our conversation:
Me: Do you need anything from the store?
Adam: Lunchmeat ….I think that is it!
Me: ok …see you very soon….love you…xoxo
Adam: O’ Wait I only have one bowl of Ice Cram left….wink wink!
Me: There are dishes in the sink…wink…wink!
Adam: They are already taken care of …wink…wink!
Me: lol….I’m laughing so hard I am crying!
Adam: I’m glad I could make ur day….xoxo

That has to be one of the funniest conversations I have ever had via text messaging….lol I have now learned the power of Ice Cream in our relationship. Needles to say Adam got his Ice Cream and I got my kitchen cleaned, I think it was a very far trade-off.

0 comments: