BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blog This!!

Adam’s new responds to everything is BLOG THIS!!

I think he likes the idea of me keeping a record of all the funny/crazy things that are happening in our 1st year of marriage, but on the other hand he isn’t so keen on the idea of me airing all are dirty laundry.
His new answer to everything is “blog this”. Whenever he does something funny/stupid he always says “are you going to write a blog about that?” My response is normally 'O' ya!
I hope one day we can both look back at the blog and laugh. I would love to one day place it all in a book and pass down to our kids. I would like to show them what to look forward too/The little things in life to just laugh about.

2 comments:

Becky said...

^,^ you know, not to be nit-picky or anything...(I'm sorry, I can't help it, it will drive me bonkers)...shouldn't your header read "Through the peaks" instead of "throw the pikes" ? No offense but it gives me mental imagery of you throwing fish around. XD

Natalie Anderson-Prevatte said...

Thank you!!